Many aspects of a consultation can be carried out over the phone or by mail. We provide the best possible saddle-fitting solutions available, in an unbiased manner. We can also come to your facilities for consultations. Basic reflocking and some repair work can be carried out on site, however your saddle-fitting expert will decide if it is in your best interest to have the saddle brought to our shop. Adjustments and/or repairs will be explained in detail, including cost, estimated time of completion and the expected outcome.
- Provide detailed directions to your stable and contact information.
- Prepare a list of your concerns and/or needs.
- Book a time that is convenient for you and your horse. Avoid feeding and turn-out times.
- Take the stable's schedule into consideration. If they run a riding school, avoid busy lesson times.
- Because your coach or trainer’s opinion is important, make sure he or she is present during the consultation. Coaches often play a crucial role in making decisions regarding your horse's comfort and performance. Maximize the benefits of your consultation and ensure all the key players are involved in the decision-making process.
On the day of your consultation, arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment to prepare. Your horse should be in its box and clean.
Allow up to two hours for the consultation. Be prepared to ride if the saddle fitter feels it is necessary.